Growth

Welcome Dear Reader. 

It seems to my eye, that we within God's living Church run the risk of narrowing our view so much that any room for growth disappears!

While we should seek to maintain our doctrine, to be so very specific that we refuse to listen to anything which may contradict it, I feel is self defeating.

In our internet age, we are able to sift through the myriad church's which exist, all claiming to serving the same God, but proclaiming very differing theology.

Once the initial sort has taken place, often people moved to fine detail, "last day's" being a common bugbear for many.

Yet in this sifting, a question does not seem to be being asked!, Where would God have me serve?

The church body exists to support fellow believers, but primarily to honour God and to give His bride, the church, opportunity to serve His will.


Are we willing, God call me to where you desire me to serve you, rather than what I think benefits me?


Are we willing to grow?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regeneration

Same

Passive